10 Things You Might Not Know About Corio Bay Sports Treatment Clinic
Did you know …
- That we have a team who’s past and present involvement includes the Geelong Football Club, Geelong Falcons Football Club, Geelong SuperCats Basketball Club, Box Hill Hawks VFL team bringing elite level injury management to you?
- That we have a well-equipped gymnasium, with tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment, all designed to help you reach your potential?
- That we have 8 physiotherapists with large amounts of experience and further qualifications in sports, musculoskeletal and women’s health physiotherapy who are available over a range of times to suit you?
- That we have Myotherapists and Remedial Masseurs available daily to manage all your soft tissue and muscle pains?
- That we have a podiatrist consulting daily,ready to help you with any issues you might have with your feet?
- That we offer a range of fun exercise classes, including Pilates, Hydrotherapy, Diabetes and Weight Loss to help you achieve a better and more healthy lifestyle?
- That we have many professional relationships with orthopaedic surgeons, sports physicians and allied health providers in Geelong, facilitating better outcomes for you?
- That we offer many occupational health services, such as Pre-Employment Screening, Manual Handling Training, Worksite Assessments to help you with workplace injury and wellbeing?
- That we have an Exercise Physiologist offering individual consultations and group exercise classes claimable on private health insurance and Medicare (under a GP Management Plan) just for you?
- That we are the exercise prescription experts, able to use our knowledge of injury pathology and medical conditions to safely tailor an exercise program specifically for you?