Paediatric Occupational Therapy
- A Comprehensive Cognitive, Sensory and Fine Motor Assessment
- Development of Specific OT Treatment Goals with the Children and Parents
- Training for Carers, School Staff and Parents in Strategies to Build Capacity
- Treatment either at Home, School or Clinic depending on your Child’s Needs.
- Play Based Therapy and Sensory Integration Activities
- Supports Through NDIS including Equipment Prescription such as Wheelchairs or Assistive Technology
- SWEP applications where necessary
- Communication with All Members of Your Therapy Team
Our Occupational Therapist
Claire has joined our team to provide occupational therapy services for clients of the clinic as well as assisting in providing services to Corangamarah and Mercy where we support our wonderful senior citizens in their supported accommodation.
Claire has a special interest in Paediatrics and helping children with conditions such as Autism, Developmental Delay and Fine Motor Skill Acquisition.
Claire can work with children in the clinic as well as in schools or at home to develop therapy based programs to address their specific needs.
Claire is also accredited to provide services for NDIS clients, Workcover, DVA and to do SWEP applications for assistive technology and equipment such as wheelchairs and home modifications.