What Can We Treat?
Physiotherapy involves the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, developmental and orthopaedic conditions.
Our physiotherapists will formulate an individualised treatment plan to help you reach your goals and return you to normal as soon as possible.
Physiotherapists treat a vast variety of conditions including:
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain
- Sprains and strains (e.g. sprained ankles, strained muscles)
- Sporting injuries
- Poor strength and stability
- Post operative rehabilitation (knee and shoulder reconstructions, joint replacements, spinal surgery)
- Women’s Health
- Neurological and Balance issues
- Poor balance and mobility
- Arthritic conditions (osteoarthritis)
- Work related injuries
- Transport Accident Injuries
- Farming Injuries
- Paediatric Conditions
- Developmental Delay
Your treatment may include:
- Joint and spine mobilisation / manipulation
- Massage techniques
- Exercise prescription (strength, stability and weight loss programs)
- Corrective taping techniques & RockTape
- Muscle retraining
- Clinical Pilates
- Dry needling
- Electrotherapy (TENS, muscle stimulation, interferential, ultrasound, heat and cold therapy)
- Patient education
Paediatric and Children’s Therapy Services
- A Comprehensive Physical Assessment
- Development of Specific Physio Treatment Goals with the Children and Parents
- Play Based Therapy
- Training for Carers, School Staff and Parents in Strategies to Build Capacity
- Access to our Facilities at Our Clinic and Bluewater Leisure Centre as well as Home and School visits if required
- Supports through NDIS
- Communication with All Members of Your Therapy Team
Please contact us for further information or to book an appointment on 5232 2400.
Holders of DVA Gold Cards will require a referral from their GP to be able to claim their treatment.
A GP referral is not required for all other clients, although your GP may provide you with one.
WorkCover and TAC clients, please feel free to look at the relevant conditions under the Physiotherapy tab above.
NDIS Clients may require a referral from their Support Coordinator, Local Area Coordinator or may self refer if they are self managing their NDIS plan.