Functional Pre-Employment Assessments
Our Clinic provides businesses in the Colac Area with the opportunity to have workers screened to determine their capacity to undertake the proposed work role. This allows us to identify any pre-existing injuries and other factors such as strength and flexibility that may increase a workers risk of injury in the workplace. As Employers are responsible for ensuring that they determine if a worker has a capacity to perform the inherent requirements of a work role our screens can help to determine if the worker is capable of a role prior to employment.
We have a number of different options available to businesses depending on the type of workplace.
Our Musculoskeletal Screening is reliable and valid for the following reasons:
- Use of objective scientific data and literature to determine suitability for employment.
- Has the capacity to be tailored to an individual Company’s needs.
- Recognition of the differing demands of different occupations.
- Utilises principles of Sports Medicine, developed through scientific research.
- Incorporates a stringent Quality Assurance program.
- Involves ongoing Research and Development.
If you require the provision of audiometric testing and Drug and Alcohol screening we are now also accredited to perform these tasks as well.
The Corio Bay Sports Treatment Clinic currently provides pre-employment assessments to a range of industries through the Colac and Otway Districts.
If your company is interested in utilising this type of assessment to assist with prevention of workplace injury, please give the clinic a call on 5232 2400 or email email@example.com .