Physiotherapist – New Graduates Welcome
WANTING A CHANGE OR LOOKING TO START YOUR CAREER?
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our team at Corio Bay Sports Treatment Clinic, Colac in South West Victoria.
FIND OUT WHAT BROUGHT OUR PHYSIOS ONBOARD
Your Opportunity Outlined
- 2 Large gym spaces at our main clinic and full access to Commercial Gym, Hydrotherapy Pool and Stadium at Local Fitness Centre, Pilates Studio, weights, cardio equipment,
- We have just about everything a physio dreams of having and we are always open to new ideas that enhance our clients experience.
- $1000 budget for personal CPD, Physio Network subscription, Titled physio CPD’s once per week, Weekly Full Team CPD
Base Salary + Commission Reward model
- Best of both worlds allows stability and security of a salary and rewards the busier you get.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
“The Corio Bay Sports Treatment Clinic Colac exists to help people in our community to be Active and Healthy.”
What You Will Do
- Independently managing clients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Opportunity for a varied caseload of general musculoskeletal conditions, sports injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
- Opportunity to be trained in and work with NDIS clients, Women’s Health, Hydrotherapy, S & C Clients, Occupational Health, Paediatrics and Aged Care. We have flexibility to help you develop your ideal caseload.
- Opportunity to add variety to your day by supervising Clinical Exercise classes.
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients. Participating in activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities
You must live and align with our core values which include:
We Respect Everyone – We treat people the way that we would like to be treated.
We Really Care – Helping people achieve their goals is what we do
We Like to Impress– We set high standards and want our clients to feel important.
We Aim for Best – Complacency is not in our DNA, we continue to learn and grow as physiotherapists.
At Corio Bay, we believe in investing heavily in our team’s development.
- Tailored weekly 1:1 Mentoring with our Clinical Lead Physio (1-2 hours/week)
- Weekly Physio specific professional development and case reviews
- Weekly Multidisciplinary team meetings to broaden your skills
- A healthy CPD budget to use as you see fit
- A new graduate program to assist in developing a new grads clinical skills
- Financial Support for relocation if required
- Quarterly Team Development Days – where we shut the clinic and get experts in to provide us with CPD.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our Core Purpose
- Flexibility in caseload and diary hours
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- No weekend work and help to plan your week around a work life balance
- Providing face to face support to clients in BOTH a community and clinical setting
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating Physiotherapy services for Corio Bay’s clients
- Providing appropriately targeted education for clients, carers and staff as required
- Communicating and working efficiently and collaboratively with the team to ensure best practices & integrated client care