What are we doing to protect against Covid-19?
The health and safety of our clients and staff is of utmost importance to us. Continue to check in on our website for updates on how we are dealing with this situation.
• If you are at all unwell, or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 please call us to reschedule your appointment.
• We are continuing with current clinical staff hand hygiene processes and cleaning of plinths after use. Any items used by clients within treatment rooms will be cleaned after every use.
• We are staggering appointment times to minimise the number of people in our waiting room, allowing everyone to socially distance appropriately.
• We have plenty of hand sanitiser available for your use on arrival and prior to departure.
• We are cleaning common areas multiple times a day with alcohol based cleaner.
• If you prefer to wait for your appointment in your car, or in our backyard away from others that is fine. Just Call our receptionists on 52322400 and let them know you have arrived.
• If you would prefer to pay over the phone using your card before your appointment we can email you your receipt to allow for online claiming from health insurance companies.
• You can book your appointments online or over the phone if you prefer.
• Please help us by not bringing any extra people into the practice, practising your own hand hygiene and cancelling your appointment if you are unwell.
• If you are unsure whether you should attend your appointment, please contact the clinic and our reception team will be able to advise you.
• No staff will be attending work if they are at all unwell.
We can all do our part to minimise the risk and impact on our community by greeting each other without touching, coughing or sneezing into our elbows and practicing good hand hygiene.
This is a constantly evolving space at the moment and we will be making changes regularly and will keep you informed and up to date.